On Monday, March 3rd I officially turned 32 years old. Is there anything else I can write after that statement? Yup, anything after 21 isn't too exciting. BUT, I did get my forever, long for, UGG's from my mommy, which I never thought I'd own (i'm wearing them as i type ;) ). And, I still get a package full of surprises on my door step from my Grandma in California so I guess you can say I'm lucky. The kids got me the Clinique 3-step regiment for my face (when you're 32 you need a regiment) and a gift certificate to Best Buy in hopes of one day getting my car stereo replaced, you see, last fall Cole put a penny in my CD player and so the whole system needs to be replaced. Just one of the many joys of motherhood. My sister, Song got me a variety of traderjoe salsa to spice up my life and my other sister, Falon got me a 'Mrs. Rowe' hat and a discovery channel t-shirt that reads 'I heart Mike Rowe' on the front!!! Mike Rowe is the host of Discovery Channel's DIRTY JOBS. I wore the get up this past Saturday, hat in all, but Joe thought it was just a wee bit too much, so I forewent the hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment