
After trouble shooting my digital camera, taking on the phone with Kodak, and finally driving up to DC on Monday I've found out my repair is too costly to fix and for a few more Jackson's ($20's that is), I can just buy a new one... ... although I just got my car repaired for an unexpected steep fee, so a digital camera is on the backburner. Plus my car stereo isn't working, no music, just kids (i know, it's horrific)... Ipod you say? That's on the backburner as well... ... however, feel free to donate ;)
Compliments to Lisa whose photos are within this blog... ... Lauren's tooth, Cole in the snow - she is very good at capturing these moments even when I do have a camera!
Thank you, Lisa!
Compliments to Lisa whose photos are within this blog... ... Lauren's tooth, Cole in the snow - she is very good at capturing these moments even when I do have a camera!
Thank you, Lisa!
1 comment:
Hey update your blog :)
Post a Comment